Friday, January 4, 2013

A New Challenge

It has been a while since my last post, having been really busy at work getting some projects completed.  However, as its the start of a new year, I'm thinking I should get back to blogging.

So, I'm going to start work on a new self learning project, like the Java OData and the SQL audit tools I wrote previously. While I'm not going to share what the project is, I will try share what I learn while doing the project.  What's the point of working on a project? Well, I like having a purpose for doing something. I like to have a goal and try to meet that goal. Also, I am working on my project from the beginning, to see thoughts turn into requirements into functionality. But when it comes down to it, I just like a challenge.

Now the basic frameworks/languages/processes will be MVC 4, C#, Razor, agile, HTML5, CSS3, WCF and MS SQL 2012.

I already have some ideas for some future posts, so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment